New from Wisteria

Nothing excites me more than new arrivals from my favorite catalogs. On my wish list:
I'm not sure which room this boat would go in, but I adore it! I love the wood finish. This is something I would buy and ask my mom to sew new fabric sails. Perhaps a Belgian linen or in the newest fabric from Schumacher, courtesy of my sister who keeps me in the know of their latest and greatest offerings. (Thanks Gina!) I might have to order this little boat and do just that!

What a great piece at a reasonable price. I'm always pleased with the quality of casegoods from Wisteria. I think this would be so sweet in baby's nursery. This is $1699.

Wouldn't this be fun in the utility room? $129

I love this screen so much that I would probably carry it around room to room for the first month. I LOVE the wood finish. $649
There are so many things on my wish list from Wisteria. Since they are known for their amazing sales, I'm eagerly anticipating the next big one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.