Christmas Shopping at Sweet Charity

I spent today at Sweet Charity in 26 Doors for cookbook week and Junior League.   All profit from this little shop helps fund healthcare for low income families right here in Central Texas at the Seton Network of Hospitals.  Sweet Charity employs only two full timers.  Volunteers run this shop.  You must check it out!

 Sweet Charity is known for their seasonal metal yard art from Round Top.  If we didn't have the giant Snoopy in the front yard, I would have brought home these cute reindeer and giant jingle bells.
Ohhh, how many sweet things I found.  I wanted so badly to gift these for moi, but I knew Max would object to (gasp!) more dishes.  The mugs come in a beautiful round box for only $44.95.

I adored these Vera Wang papers.  The letterpress thank you notes are exquisite, but what about this little pack of tiny grocery notes?  Only $8.  How sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.