first pics of the W Austin Residences

spacious, open views, large bedrooms...
 Love this airy glass chandelier.  I imagine the wide open view here is one of their best.
 I love the chaise against the window and the styled bedside chest.  The decor is simply romantic, not modern!  Thank you.

 The statue!  It so works in marketing this loft.  I dream of Max whisking me inside after a night on the town up to our condo in the city....
I like what I see compared to the The Austonian lofts (cramped and claustrophobic).  I wish they shared the kitchens and price points. MLS search shows a 1 bedroom at $391K and a 3/3 with a view at $1.63K.  I can't wait to see the W in person.
Images from our local paper, Austin American-Statesman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.