Don't you just love this family house?

Well you may have noticed that I wasn't here

posting yesterday.  It was my intention

but we had a last minute call to go and view

an apartment in London, so we headed straight up there.

It wasn't for us but we decided to drive to one of my

favourite areas and popped into the estate agent

(at like 7 in the evening) and asked them if they had anything.

Well you guys who have read this blog for a while, know that

I have very specific requirements - and they are hard to come

by in London.....

Anyway, they say to us - wow we have just the thing, come

and have a look now!

So we take a look and we think its perfect!

Now I'm just terrified someone else is going to take it first,

so I am not getting my hopes up until its ours - deposits paid!

I'll let you know what happens.....fingers crossed for us.....

I came across family Thorstensens home

over on Norkeinteriorblogger, its just beautiful

and Ellens blog, hello house is very nice too





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.