Another Country...

I am very excited to be welcoming my newest sponsor Another Country to my design blog.  As you regular readers know, one of my favourite materials is wood.  For me the simpler the better.  Another Country definitely knows how to work with wood.  They are creating pared down, simple craft furniture that is influenced amongst other things by traditional Scandinavian and Japanese designs.  All the pieces are produced in the UK with FSC certified solid wood.

....................................................................................................................................♥♥♥





















They have just introduced some beautiful new pieces, as their initial Series One collection was so super successful.  Take a look at Desk One, Coffee Table One Rectangular and Bench One Back






♡ LOVENORDIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.