I am so ready for winter! But here in London the temperature doesn't seem to want to go down.  I know people think I am strange because I prefer the winter months, but to me there is nothing more beautiful than the sun shining on a crisp frosty morning, or a blanket of white snow making everything look just a little bit more beautiful ♥


Here is some very nice inspiration from a Norwegian summer house and even though this is obviously shot in the summer, the logs and fire-pit conjure up some lovely thought of cosy nights in with your loved ones... happy Sunday to my lovely readers :)
 






House by: Architects: Marianne Løbersli Sørstrøm, Yashar Hanstad
Images: Pasi Aalto


♥♥♥


L O V E N O R D I C 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.