Oh so stunning white, grey and neutral home

Hello there! I think this home of designer Natasja Molenaar featured on 79 ideas is breathtaking! I love the tones, I love the raw wood furniture and I love the light. What do you love about this home?

I wish I knew where the beautiful table was from, or perhaps it was handmade, any ideas? You can buy Eames lounge chairs from Vitra.  



Beautiful, soft looking blanket. I'm not sure where this is one but Himla or The Conran Shop sell lovely winter warmers.


Buy glass storage jars like these from IKEA

I love the shelving unit at the end of the bed but sadly no clue where it's from.

Fired Earth sells beautiful 'bowl' sinks a little like these 



All pictures from 79ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.