Welcome to my newest sponsor!










I don't think I could find a store that could sell more of the most beautiful iconic 


Danish designs available today, so I am very proud to have Danish Design Store 


collaborate with Lovenordic.  To celebrate this, Danish Design Store has created 


an exclusive discount to all Lovenordic readers!





This is going to be my first offer of the month, which I will be doing every 


month from now on.





I have decided to hand pick my favourite pieces from the store - 


which was quite difficult as it is bursting with beautiful Danish design!


.....and they DO ship internationally, so these pieces are accessible to all! 







1.Of course, the one and only Bestlite.  


Designed by Robert Dudley Best, made by Gubi.


STILL on my wish-list and will be until I get one....or two :)







2.Hans J Wegners Wishbone chair.


Made by Carl Hansen


Love, love love.







3.Designed in the 50's and still going strong.


Arne Jacobsens Egg chair,


made by Fritz Hansen


I've hankered after many easy chairs, but keep coming back to this one.


I can't decide whether I would choose the tan leather or grey fabric....







4.Ross Lovegroves's Aeros Pendant, designed 2008,


made by Louis Poulsen


I love ornate detailing against an industrial backdrop.


Just beautiful.







5. In my opinion, mixer-taps don't come more yummy than this.


Arne Jacobsens Tap, made by Vola.


Tap perfection!









Look out for some more of my favourites from this store. 


There are too many to mention in one post!





..............♥♥








l o v e n o r d i c

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.