RH Baby Love

Every time my Restoration Hardware Baby & Child catalogue arrives, I want another baby! So many adorable new things. My picks are below:

Iron lamp with ruffled shade. $69 and $25. I would place this on the bathroom counter or on a side table next to a french chair like this:

Mini salon chair. How adorable. Wouldn't this be a nice surprise in the living room? $399.

Trestle Desk. $599. This would look great as a console in an office.

Birdcage Memory Board. $69. This is on my wish list for my own sitting room!

If I was decorating a baby girl's nursery, this is how it would look. Love this crib. Great price point at $899.

And her big brother's room. Look at the drum table! $349.

Ruffled, gray linen bedding. I love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.