Wisteria Love (a before and after)

I thought you might enjoy a recent project I did for a sitting room. I have always loved secretaries.
My inspiration:
This was exactly what I was looking for:

Then the Wisteria catalogue arrived and I saw this on the cover:

The gray blue finish it came in was pretty, but after a coat of white paint, this piece looked perfect in the sitting room.
Now it looks like this:
The upper cabinet is filled with sea grass baskets to organize gift wrap, ribbons and office supplies. The bottom cabinet houses files that are now organized and out of sight.

What would we do without Wisteria? Thank you, Nate Berkus for introducing me to this shop.

http://www.wisteria.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.