I have a new crush....



I have a new crush...Caroline Swifts online shop.  A very beautiful website with very beautiful things that have been styled and photographed to perfection.  I just discovered it yesterday - I don't know why I have never seen her work before as she is based in the UK, but I LOVE it and will be adding many pieces to my christmas list.  She creates simple understated garments made with natural materials.  The ceramics are just amazing (if you read this blog regularly you know I ♥♥♥ ceramics) The porcelain rose tags are on my list as are the medio bowls and the bone china spoons.  Everything is packaged in white or black packaging depending on what you have ordered and what works the best with the colours.... Her philosophy (to quote)



 "within the collection, there is an over-riding philosophy. all materials are natural, all products are made with integrity, often inspired by nature, every piece is unique. each item is packaged in an exquisite and original way to pass on the pleasure of slow, understated, timeless luxury"





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.