Pumpkin time!

Pumpkins are out at Central Market.  Oh, how I wanted to buy a cart full, but Max said it's still too hot.  Need cold front.... please!  I cannot wait to take Alan back to fill up our trunk with these beautiful pumpkins.

These pumpkins with their giant stems reminded me of something my nephew Wade would like.
I can't wait to buy a bag of these mini gourds.
Aren't these white pumpkins pretty?
Max wanted to buy this guy.  At $49, it was a winner for it's weight.  How big do you think the seeds are?
Central Market is wonderful for children.  They get to play on this tree covered playground and feed the ducks at the nearby pond.  Complete with climbing trees, a children's produce table where they can purchase a piece of fruit for a quarter and a cafe, it's a perfect place to play, buy groceries and your pumpkins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.