Baby it´s cold outside...♥

Well people this is the time to start cosying up your home ready for the cold season ahead.  I just love this weather as my favourite thing to do is to just be at home, drinking coffee, watching movies or eating something warming and yummy.  I am also starting to prepare for christmas - all the shops have their christmas departments open already..I just got a lovely white star with a light inside from Ikea that will look lovely in my window.  Here are some cosy pictures to get us in the mood :)






Magdalena Bjornsdotter



Kubus candle holder and Crus blanket by Pia Wallen



Fuzzy stool by Sigurður Mar Helgason



Cubic fireplace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.