Corkellis House on Grand Designs last week....

I like to watch Grand Designs as it always inspires me to build my own house one day (My boyfriend and I  have a master-plan 'ideas board', full of these dreams!) Well this episode was more inspiring than ever as it featured a house build by interior designer Kathryn Tyler who has very similar vision and style as me  (although she throws more vintage into the mix than I do and a bit more colour).  She was inspired by Scandinavian design growing up and has had a very successful career, working on a vast range of projects from hotels and restaurant to her own house.  I suspect like me - the only place that she can truly put ALL of her ideas and preferences is her own space.  I LOVE the white painted bricks, cement floor, herringbone floor and log burner- that is like a little bit of heaven for me! Enjoy....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.