Pia Wallen Cross blanket - my new crush....





I've posted about this over on my other blog Story North, but thought that you lovely Lovenordic readers might want to know whats going on over there as I regularly post about exciting new stock arrivals and newly discovered products and makers. 
If you, like me, have been hankering after the excruitiatingly expensive Crux blanket by
Pia Wallen, then like me, you will be happy to see a very nice alternative which is the Cross blanket at a much more gentle price :)
We are waiting for a new delivery from Pia Wallen any time now, which includes the beautiful Cross blanket (full size and baby version) so if you would like to treat yourself (or someone else) with a 10% discount, please quote the Lovenordic discount at the checkout, which is LN10.






lovenordic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.