A vintage inspired home in Brussels

Hej hooo! Hope you had a lovely Easter. I'm still recovering from the sugar shock but it was wonderful to spend time with my family in the 'Big Smoke!' That's probably why I'm so into Children's rooms today and just had to share the Brussels home of the British designer behind children's clothing brand Cotton and Milk, Justine Glanfield and her husband, French photographer Vincent Fournier. You kind of know that such a creative force would be the perfect recipe for a truly inspiring home...











Milk Magazine, Photographer: Louise Desrosiers
I love this home because, yes, it's mainly white and of course the great mid-century feel of the dining room but most of all because I have a real penchant for vintage inspired children's rooms (if you follow my 'kids space' board on Pinterest you'd almost certainly have noticed the running theme!).

Such a wonderful home.
A special 'hej hej!' to all my new readers. It's great to see you on here! If you have a mo leave a comment and say hi! It's always fun to share thoughts and read other blogs.

Niki x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.