Our Cabana (re-furnished and rearranged)

I've been having fun rearranging the furniture in my cabana and getting it ready for lots of lazy days by the pool.


I had to exchange my Restoration Hardware outdoor Provence wicker pieces.  Here's the before:
The sofa blocked the fireplace from the spa (picky husband) and the low backs on the Provence collection made the chairs uncomfortable.  I kept the dining pieces from the Restoration Hardware Provence outdoor collection, but the rest had to go back.  sigh....

Did you know that outdoor wicker smells like plastic when the pieces are under the sun (even in winter)?  Unpleasant side effect for such pretty pieces.  Especially since Austin, Texas is known for 300+ days of sunshine.

I am very pleased with the new bronze furniture from Ballard.  The shutter cabinets and umbrellas are from Restoration Hardware and the garden stools are from One Kings Lane.  Still dreaming of a rug and outdoor drapery.  One day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.