A serene, white home with vintage pieces

Morning! I must say, I feel like a different person this morning after my wonderful weekend at Varberg Asia Spa. If you're in need of some R&R I could seriously recommend this incredible spa in Varberg, Halland on the Swedish West coast (do the over night package!). As a result, here's a beautiful, white, serene home from the UK which perfectly fits my mood this Monday morning. I love the vintage touches and Scandinavian feel (of course!).  I recognise the kitchen from the Delicious Miss Dahl cookery show featuring former model Sophie Dahl.





Via French By Design with thanks!

Oooh to sit on one of those chaise longue's in this day room and relax with a magazine in the sun light. IKEA's EKTORP chaise longue is like this. Wonderful!

PS - Thank you so much to Gosia from the wonderful blog Majology for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, you've made my day!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.