Some fab interior photography by Petra Bindel

Hej hoooo! A few weeks ago I wrote a post on the fantastic Parisian home of stylist Virginie Denny and artist Alfonso Vallee in a converted button factory. The photographs were taken by the extremely talented Swedish photographer Petra Bindel. Today I couldn't resist publishing a few more pics from Petra Bindel's portfolio.






Photography: Petra Bindel
I wish I could credit all the people behind the design of these wonderful rooms too (I recognise many from Swedish magazines over the years). If you know of any, can you let us know?!

Any favourite rooms? I love the bed spread in the first pic, the lilac wall in the kids rom and the library above. But all are very lovely.

Oh and before I leave you to go about your Thursday (I do seem to be going on a bit this morning?!), do you remember the Danish home brand, Tine K Home spring/summer collection event I went to a few Saturday's ago? They have just put a few really lovely pics up of the event on the Tine K Home blog, including one of yours truly! Does that make me just a little famous?!! Te he! I had such a fun time.

Have a lovely day! / Niki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.