Wednesday room envy: top ten home offices

Mid week and perhaps working spirits are starting to wane. At least mine are! So I thought maybe some home office decorating inspiration to pep things up a bit and make that work space a little more, well, inspiring. Here are my favourite top ten home offices of late:

Via Decor8

Via Coco & Kelley

Via Sunday in Bed

Vua By Fryd

Via The Design Traveller

Via Tenka gammel gaard

Via Design inspiration blog

Via The Second Life of Mine

Via 79 ideas
Via By Fryd
All these images I have been squirreling away on Pinterest (my second favourite hobby after blogging on MSH!), you can check out my Pinterest page here.

Have a lovely day!

PS I have done my best to credit all the above pics but unfortunately it's really tricky via Pinterest so let me know if you can identify the photography / media / stylist from any of the above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.