catalog shopping anticipating Autumn's Arrival

on my wish list...

a little fall filler (acorns, leaves, sticks) from Pottery Barn for my mantle hurricanes
an urn candle pot from Wisteria
And I must get these pumpkin soup pots from Williams-Sonoma.  Mmmm, tomato bisque and french onion.  Soup season is almost here!


Pottery Barn's bittersweet wreath for my front door
And a few of their leaf branches for my foyer console
Oh, and this cute little muffin pan from Williams Sonoma.  Pumpkin bread and corn bread... yummmm.
and one of these for the powder
and these adorable little dipping bowls for my little boy's ketchup or grape jelly.... from PB too
Are you shopping for fall home decor accents?  What's on your list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.