Hotel 101 Reykjavík

Normally when I go to Iceland I stay with my family but have from time to time stayed in hotels.  Although unbelievably  I have never stayed in Reykjavik's coolest design hotel, 101 Reykjavik - I definitely plan to do so one day soon.  They do however serve a great Mojitos - of which my boyfriend and I have sampled plenty!



Hotel 101 Reykjavik is owned by designer Ingibjörg S. Pálmadóttir, a graduate of the Parsons school of design in New York.  In a great spot, right in town, the hotel design incorporates lots of Black, Grey and White and is the perfect canvass for the amazing local artworks are placed throughout the hotel.  Its a perfect dose of pure nordic, with heated oak floors, open log fire places, and of course the renowned Icelandic hot-tubs....bliss... maybe I'll book in for a couple of nights whilst I'm there this winter...























Y36KG3UH2YH3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.