My New Love... Vintage Gym Baskets

Look at these vintage gym baskets from Shiner, Texas.  When my sister gave these to me, I had love at first sight.  These baskets aren't just from any gymnasium, these are from the Shiner, Texas High School, the same town that brews my favorite Shiner beer. Useful and beautifully aged from earlier, perhaps simpler days gone by.  What could I do with this fabulously Texas Chic home accessory?
All the designers are using these vintage baskets to separate design jobs.  Gina got me started on Max's office redesign.  How perfect for holding plans, fabrics, paint swatches and wood samples.
In the office to hold design magazines
Outside for Mike's chew toys
In the playroom for Alan's legos
In the dining room to display my cork collection
On the bar
By the bathtub
Or in the shower
Thank you, Gina, for this perfect birthday present.  I  L O V E my vintage gym baskets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.