What I'm Loving right now... Burlap!

Everyone needs a little touch of burlap in their homes at the moment.  From gift wrap, drapery, furniture, children's room decor to accents in your wardrobe.  The love for this natural textile may come and go, but there's no denying the neutral texture and the low price point.  Some of my favorite burlap finds:
I cried because these burlap ribbons were so beautful.  A gift from my sister, I didn't realize how much I loved burlap until she thought to find these for me.
Aidan Gray's Burlap Dining Arm Chair
Aidan Gray's Bookcase with painted burlap interior
Pottery Barn wine gift bag
Restoration Hardware Chair
Burlap Bar stool from Layla Grace
Large Ballard Drum Shade
Aidan Gray Salon Chair


This burlap is for someone like my sister, who probably won't rush out today to buy a burlap home decor item, but she might be tempted to buy these burlap accented sandals from Anthropologie!
Aidan Gray's Burlap Cube Ottoman

Etsy shop butterfly on burlap print pillow
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54812404/large-le-papillon-french-butterfly?ref=sr_list_3&ga_search_query=burlap&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title

Pottery Barn Lamp Shade in unlined burlap. I have two of these in my home.  I love the warm glow of the filtered light.
Etsy Shop Coffee Sack Burlap Roll Pillow. I'm so tempted to order this!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/37164224/coffee-sack-pillow-neckroll?ref=sr_list_28&ga_search_query=burlap&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title
This burlap string adds the perfect touch to presents, another birthday present from my sister.

RH Baby and Child Doggie Pillows.  How cute to toss on your child's bed!
I love burlap on the dining table.
Ballard's personalized tote bags.  Only $25.
Wisteria's wall art handprint kit.  Wouldn't this be so charming with your new puppy's paw print or tiny baby's footprint. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.