The Reinvented Restoration Hardware

The Restoration Hardware Fall 2010 line is out online. I browsed the website yesterday feeling uninspired by what saw. Today I visited the Arboretum and was surprised what I saw.  Long gone are the silver sage walls, thick, white moldings and the fun gifty gadgets that made me love RH to begin with.  Now the store is sexy dark.  While the merchandisers were in the midst of the install and corners and shelves were bare, here are a few things that caught my eye.




...Like this magnificently carved bookcase.  Notice the slate paint on the trim.



My friend, Nasrine, loved these candlesticks.  I thought this monster console was beautiful but I'm not sure about these burlap domed chairs. $1495.  Maybe they would look great in a hotel lobby...



The oversized bowling pins are a fun, masculine accessory. $45 each.



I really liked this desk trunk.  While it was in the catalog last year, this was the first time I saw it in person.  It would be fantastic in a large open loft space.  It offers tons of organization and closes shut when work is over.  $2995.



The hour glasses are neat. At $249 and $299, this is an accessory I'd pass on. Not a fan of the stainless trunk.  $1495. Too easy to ding!  Nasrine pointed out the antiqued pulley on the table. $149.



What do you think of this cute little leather chair?  This is an interesting accent at $695.



The postal desk might be useful in a child's study space. But at $2995, I might opt for something else.



I love these bookcases and little tables.  $3995 and $795, respectively.  RH is upping their price point with this new line.



Who knew they could make antlers an Objets D'Art!!!??



I do appreciate the ambient chandelier in this space.  $1995.



I LOVE this cabinet.  $4295.  It reminded me of something my sister Gina would like.



This image from the website shows the paint and rug display.



I look forward to going back to the shop when the reveal is complete like this store.

Do y'all  L O V E the Reinvented RH or leave it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.