50 shades of grey in Copenhagen

It's Friday people! WOOHOO! And to top off a Danish week, here's a very cool Copenhagen penthouse. You may've seen it before on Bungalow 5. There are so many things I love about this home - the colour palette (black, white, all shades of grey and a dot of cognac), the original features such as the fireplace and french doors and the stairs lined with fabulous pairs of shoes. If I tried to do that here my 18 month year old would have a field time trying them all on and it would be a bit of a hazard! Still, you always want what you can't have right?!







Via
What's your favourite thing about this lovely Danish apartment? Can anyone help me find the original source, I'd love to credit the owners and photographer.

Have a wonderful weekend all, and see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.