Bjorn Agertved's Danish retreat

A while ago I featured a post on the Danish artist Bjorn Agertved's stunning Copenhagen apartment. So you can imagine how excited I was when I spotted his family summer cottage over at Decordots today!  Featured in Femina, Bjorn's weekend retreat is full of treasured mid century designer items such as the Butterfly Chair (or BKF chair) and Borge Mogensen chairs as well as some wonderful vintage industrial lighting.

 





Photos: Pernille Kaalund for Femina via Decordots
This is turning into a bit of a Danish interior design week, and why not? The Danes really know what they're doing when it comes to fabulous home styling don't you think?

PS Thank you for all your encouragement with painting my kitchen wall with blackboard paint - just what I needed! I'll post some pics on it once I'm done!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. You have gave a useful information. Thanks for sharing :)

Window Awnings |

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.