Clear storage the Danish way

After a little surfing around today I came across these images from the fab Danish brand Nomess via Norwegian blog Stylizimo. I love perspex storage, so practical yet so smart. Not only can you find everything you're looking for but it's also a great way to show off your beloved shoes / jewellery / hats & scarves etc while keeping them neat and tidy. Oh, and the styling around them is pretty cool and inspirational too. Thanks Nomess!




Nomess via Stylizimo
On another note, there's something wrong with my man. He keeps saying yes to everything. I'm getting nervous. Yesterday he said I could paint one entire wall of the kitchen in blackboard paint. Now I'm too scared to do it.....what?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.