My newest sponsor




This morning I am very happy to welcome my newest sponsor to this blog!


Rough Linen is a US based company founded by Tricia Rose...





Here is her story:


"My name is Tricia Rose. I found this homespun, hand sewn linen pillow slip while I was clearing my grandmother's cottage in Scotland. It was made by her great-grandmother, in 1840, and was in regular use for three generations.




When it came to me I used it to store lavender. Years later, by good fortune, I found a natural linen with the same wonderful texture and feel, and I decided to make bedding in this simple, elemental tradition.


I wanted the feeling of connection, appreciation of good materials and handiwork which is part of my heritage, as part of my everyday life .


I hope you love it as I do. With care, it should last a hundred years."





































I definitely have a thing for beautiful bedlinen and I must say that Rough 


Linen is selling something really special......





....On my wish list :)










L O V E N O R D I C 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.