Sleeping style

Unfortunately I'm in a little bit of a rush today so there'll be no house tour (boooo!) but I felt I had to share this image I found on Pinterest....at first glance it looks like a pretty bedroom, but the more you look at it the more interesting it gets....


I'd love to write about the taped on rug, which is a fab idea....(imagine a white floor with a rug made of illuminous washi tape?! But my eyes keep getting drawn to the pillows on the ceiling.... And there's another unusual feature too....fascinated to hear your thoughts!

I can't find the stylist...would love to know where this picture came from (it links to Atlantis Home but I can't find the source).

Have a lovely relaxing evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.