White with a little unique touch

I finished the week with sitting rooms that've all appeared in Alvhem estate agents this year. So I thought it would be fitting to start the week with a home that is also for sale right now in Stockholm (this time with Stadshem). I love the kitchen. Note to self: it takes just one interesting and eye-catching item which breaks away from the rest of the colour scheme (in this case the storage unit with the orange circular handles) to make a room. OK; the room happens to be beautiful too, which helps!







Stadshem

Right now I'm preparing for the exciting arrival of my Mum and Dad. Any tips for guest bedroom essentials? I always love to add a little 'luxury' touch!

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.