Danish Design Store


Remember my offer of the month lovely readers!



Take a look at the amazing collection of products that they stock


AND they deliver internationally :)





Today I am going to run through some beautiful

pieces that I can personally recommend :)







The Olympic Firebowl by Trip Trap 


I have one of these and I love it! 


We take it camping, to the beach and use it 


in our garden. This will last a life time.







Panton Chair by Verner Panton


We have these in our garden, around a nice wooden table.  


Beautiful timeless chair that again will last forever!







Ant Chair by Arne Jacobsen


I have 6 of these in dark stained oak.  


I absolutely love them - actually I love them more 


and more the longer I have them.










Vipp 15 Bin by Holger Neilsen


Officially the most beautiful bin in the world!


I have this one in my kitchen.


I would now never want anything else!


I love the white, but the black is beautiful too :)





I consider buying these pieces as an investment because


 truly they are pieces that can be handed down generations


and they will never lose their value or design classic status.








♡.............lovenordic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Home Improvement Ideas. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.